See my Stack Overflow CV. Contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org (hint. my first name is Simon).
Random accomplishments/projects that aren’t a dump of keywords:
- The first decent web app I wrote in 2004 was a theatre booking app that had a flash frontend, which allowed users to select their seat from available seats on an auditorium floorplan. The backend was PHP+MySQL.
- Building robots using with arduino and raspberry pi when they first came to market. Building a controller node.js server and webapp to control them. Studying computer vision.
- Taking a half-baked implementation of the Internet Printing Protocol and building a node.js app that could pretend to be a printer.
- Taking a half-baked implementation of the WebDAV protocol and doing creative things with it - node.js.
- Experimenting with 2-way SMS as an interface with Google Apps - node.js.
- Streaming data from satellite transmitters and turning them into Strava tracks - node.js.
- Building an offline HTML5 mobile app very early on after being blown away by the FT App.